Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Juggling and when the balls fall

Now that we are past Monday, I really hope this week improves. I got home last night, hugged the dogs, and remembered how wonderful dogs are. Give me dogs over people most any day.

I guess I'm trying to juggle too many commitments and failing at them all...but would you believe the worst experience of the day came from my sons Boy Scout scoutmaster? They should really raise their standards for people who take that position....I know some men who are awesome scoutmasters, and the good have outnumbered the bad overall, I guess. I did call one of those awesome scoutmasters and talk to him about the evenings experiences. I hope it helps the boys in the troop.

I'll leave you with a picture from last weekend-of Thumper helping me fold clothes. I think he was trying to tell to play with dogs not laundry. Once again I think dogs are smarter than us. They live. We just juggle until the balls fall, and go home to furry friends and start to pick them up again.




1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how dogs "help" with certain chores?

    I hope your week improves! Sometimes there are many days that truly stink - but we can make a decision to let it get us down or just choose to make the best of it anyway! Often, circumstances cannot be changed, but our attitudes can! This is something I am learning when dealing with difficult work situations and even some tough family issues.

    Hugs - hang in there!

    ReplyDelete