Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Mischief: Yeah, You Caught Me!

For the first post of 2014, I thought I'd make it a funny one.

During the holiday, we were out of the house for awhile and had left the dogs out of their crates.  They are usually good dogs these days.  It seemed innocent enough.

My son had gotten back from a hiking trip the day before, and while unpacking his bags, he left a ziplock bag of goodies out.  Somewhere.  He says it was on the kitchen counters.  I can't tell you for sure, because when I found it, it was on the dining room floor in shreds.  I found a granola bar on my bed, Thumper in his grate with a granola bar between his paws, and THIS mess (see below).  He even ate what was left of the beef jerky and what was left of pack of hamburger buns.  I can not imagine why he dragged a bag of potatoes from the pantry.....did he think they were balls???  Picture quality is not great, but this all happened too fast to whip out the Canon.  Iphone had to do.

So here we go.....a new year, new mischief.  Let's laugh about it.





9 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't know why, but I have a potatoe-obession too. I hide them everywhere in the house .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you now with all honesty, it was the house imps.
    Luvs Cat Flap Cavalier X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. House imps.....lol. Thumper loves the idea it wasn't him.

      Delete
  3. LOL oh my goodness!! Good thing he didn't eat the chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! I can handle all the mess. I've actually kinda gotten used to it. But the idea he could have gotten into chocolate really upset me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, dogs will be dogs and sometimes they surprise you with their mischief. Guess those noms were just too hard to resist.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is too funny, it was the potatoes that really got me!!! I guess he was just on a roll, ha ha (pun intended) ! I think a dog with a mischievous streak is a dog with personality!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Make hay while the sun shines." What great fun he had, with his Mom laughing with him. HA.

    ReplyDelete